Saturday, December 22, 2012

Best way to get a lot of experience fast

* Best way - Monsterpower 10

If you got a friend that is 60:
½. High lvl creats a game in act 3 on MP 10
1. Go MP 10 Normal lvl 1-25
2. Go MP 10 Nightmare lvl 20-50
3. Go MP 10 Hell lvl 50-60
Use helm that got sock (lvl 15) then at 28 i think get cains set. and if you know one or can buy, buy the Leroic ring 20-30% more XP

That takes about 4-6hours

I've done solo lvling before 1.05 and i find exp bonus gear helps a lot.
What I usually do is (assuming you have about 1M gold)
play act 1 up to lvl 11, buy the best magic gear on ah
When you hit lvl 15 buy a socket helm and socket weapon, put ruby
I dont have it but leoric signet will help at this point too
When you hit lvl 21, I wear my Cain's Fate set (helm, pants, boots) with all the sockets
and I just upgrade everything else every 10 lvls.
When you hit lvl 41, you can also buy a ilvl 63 items that has lvl requirement reduced for 19 (not sure if 19 was the highest or 20)
I bought a 1K dps socket weapon with lvl reduce 19 long time ago so I just keep using this around when I want to l
Around this point I put amethyst gem on my weapon cause life on hit will keep you alive cause cain's fate set is lowering your stats.
Then you can 1 shot everything and hit lvl 60 around hell act 3
I guess it can be faster if you also wear leoric's signet.
I did lvl 1 to 60 in about 6 hours.

Havent done it since 1.05 so I dont know how monster power will have an affect for this way though.